Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo Back with Skins and Champions Sale!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abrach

06-21-2012

I seriously hope this sale is extended, cause I want that Malphite skin.

Iusethiswhenban

06-21-2012

What happened to black people? I mean league champs haven't been black... they're all white, ashe, darius,draven,garen,jarvan all human chars are white not black..wtf.. racism?

Kawaii Kira

06-21-2012

Alright! Im buying! where's my Mundo toenail clipping!

ILuvJuice

06-22-2012

free rp and skins: : http://www.mediafire.com/?3uf9mk4fza18640

Bazlyn

06-22-2012

Please extend this sale. I've been unable to get Waterloo due to the fact that I haven't been able to log in all week. >.<;

Lord Janas

06-22-2012

Bought the Malphite skin as soon as I saw it was on sale a while ago thinking that maybe they'd stuffed up and would remove it from being on sale.

clydeywidey

06-22-2012

Should extend the sale, Servers were down for the last 3 days.. I can't buy rp till tonight and have no idea when the sale ends ( sometime today obv).

KuramA629629

Recruiter

06-22-2012

me encanta frozen terror nocturne es mi skin favortito y ahora lo voy a poder comprar espero qeu saquen mas skins de nocturne para entretenerme mas

Deseo

06-22-2012

Not going to purchase more skins, when the 13 skins and all the champions that I did have got wiped... Also can't purchase skins on sale when all my champs got wiped anyway...

CelestialChips

06-22-2012

wheres my toe nail clippings mundo?