Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo Back with Skins and Champions Sale!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demétrio

06-21-2012

It is just a hint, but RIOT should put for sale the skins and champions of the same type, for example, if I put Shyvanna for sale, they should put 1 shyv skin as well, it is just a hint, It prob will encourage more people to actually purshase that specif champion, this is just my opnion =)

Tsig

06-21-2012

if I actually browsed the store in game when I wasn't going to buy something, I'd have Talon by now...got the RP for him and everything, but since I can't sign in, looks like I'm gonna miss my shot at having a champ I can actually mid with :*(

Scontro

06-21-2012

Atlantean Fizz!!! I want it for my birthday D:

Support Chen

06-21-2012

Mundo does what he pleaseee

iLyArcheType

06-21-2012

This is ****. I want to buy rammus but the servers are down, of course, so I'm gonna miss him.

KEEPITMETAL

06-21-2012

Mundo you done ****ed up pretty bad this week - nobody can buy your champs or skins because the servers have been down 3 of 4 days lol.

Somepeoples

06-21-2012

I really want Galactic Renekton to go on sale : /

bigcountry11782

06-21-2012

well i wanted to get some of this but with servers down i guess i cant gfys riot

bigcountry11782

06-21-2012

Quote:
demétrio:
it is just a hint, but riot should put for sale the skins and champions of the same type, for example, if i put shyvanna for sale, they should put 1 shyv skin as well, it is just a hint, it prob will encourage more people to actually purshase that specif champion, this is just my opnion =)

mundo does as he pleases

MerryMichaelmas

06-21-2012

This sale better be extended.