6300 IP, the age old question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMBlah

08-27-2010

I have all four of them. I would narrow it down to Kog and Vlad.
I play both of them quite often. You justify the selection of Vlad because his late game would be good but honestly I think a well built Kog would be much more welcome than Vlad. Vlad is kind of literally a pool of blood and nothing else. His burst is meh throughout the entire game whereas Kog Maw's burst is above-average throughout the entire game

Vaylemn

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTecJustKikdInYo View Post
What? Sucks late game? klol

if only everyone had this mindset, maybe he wouldn't be getting his nerfs.
Yep, early game is where EZ is at. In a team fight, you will get focused and you are forced to run due to being too squishy. However, this is from my perspective of playing AD Ezreal.

only PRiDe

08-27-2010

There is no late game with Vlad. If you're doing well with Vlad, it will never reach the "late game" phase because Vlad is utterly useless late game. I have both Kennen and Twitch who are both extremely squishy throughout the entire game. But if they're both played right, you can really do some damage. The difference between the two, Kennen is more support but he gets a lot more kills after his recent buffs. And Twitch will rack up some numbers if you know how to position yourself in team fights and when or when not to engage.

kems85

08-27-2010

Vlad is by far the best of the options, but if you were good with kog/ken/twitch any of them are also very good

Liquidone

08-27-2010

Vladimir hands down.

Prosecutor Godot

08-27-2010

Blitzcrank here. You're smalltime.

RedSerpent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

The only reason you see so many Anivias is because she's free this week. Almost nobody actually plays as her. I'd suggest Anivia, but since you hate her so much, I'll say Blitz. We need more grabbers.

FogSpy

08-27-2010

I have seen Anivia maybe 3 times when it wasn't her free week and it wasn't me playing her. Almost nobody plays her at all.

CS RaiL

08-27-2010

I think playing Kog'Maw would be a good idea, seeing that one of his abilities is aimed at the same way Anivia's is (Void Ooze and Flash Frost).

Bimbley

08-27-2010

In Soviet Russia,6300 champ picks you.