Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fml

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhJacie

06-20-2012

FML, that is all i have to say about these servers being down......thanks riot for screwing my life up....now that i cant play LOL i got cancer and have nothing to live for...my dog died...and now i have to spend time going to the doctor because my I think my life may be ending.

Master Black

06-20-2012

You too? No way! I just got diagnosed last week when the servers were down all day...

Master Black

06-20-2012

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zyvorg11

06-20-2012

Yea ikr!!!! These ever since these servers went down I randomly start pooping my pants and it is so annoying!!!! FML

McJibble

06-20-2012

hope your dog plays LoL in heaven =(

OhJacie

06-20-2012

Yeah there's no que times there!