When Prop 19 Passes = New Champion: Ganja

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Layotees

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
It's not about that.

People WILL always smoke it, but i completely agree with his post, as long as it's only legal in one state, i don't have to live there.

I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).
It was only made illegal in the first place to protect the timber industry because hemp makes cheap paper. It's significantly less harmful than alcohol. Please don't regurgitate opinions you've had fed to you buy your television set.

Lyov

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
It was only made illegal in the first place to protect the timber industry because hemp makes cheap paper. It's significantly less harmful than alcohol. Please don't regurgitate opinions you've had fed to you buy your television set.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALSO SAW "pot kills".

Bainemo

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALSO SAW "pot kills".
dude, we get it, you're high all the time

we kind of got that from post #1

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

I've just never understood why people would ever want to get high/drunk. If you have to be in altered state of mind to have fun/feel good then something is wrong.

haha downvoted already for stating something that is essentially true.

Ravel

08-27-2010

Why is it that everybody who wants to legalize marijuana is always so pissed at everyone who doesn't? Isn't it supposed to calm you down?

Moczan

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
DID I REALLY JUST READ "pot kills"?

I'm seriously giving up on all life as I read the amount of crying and stupidity this forum has to offer.
I also think it's bull**** cause as far as I remember pot gives you 200 health over 20 seconds, how can that kill somebody?

Lyov

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
dude, we get it, you're high all the time

we kind of got that from post #1
nah brah, i've never lit one up in my life. just amazed at the stupidity of the spoon fed idiocy this guy is spewing.

Damendar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dimos View Post
Why is it that everybody who wants to legalize marijuana is always so pissed at everyone who doesn't? Isn't it supposed to calm you down?
The only thing that got anyones' ire up was the comment that pot kills. Nope. No, it doesn't. It's likely the safest mind altering substance in common usage.

Alcohol? Not so much. Despite its legality, -that- is a drug that actually kills. Quite commonly, actually.

It's misrepresentations like 'pot kills' that tend to piss off the pro-legalization folks; quite rightly, because it's factually untrue.

Bainemo

08-27-2010

Quote:
Pot smokers are the internet atheists of drugs; they hate everybody who isn't the exact same as them

On the opposite end of the spectrum are straight edgers, who are the devout Christians

Layotees

08-27-2010

Quote:
I'd imagine it's because when people against it's legalization voice their opinions it sounds like the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from someone stoned out of their ****ing mind.

12345612 ... 18