Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WTF riot bushes are so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scotth266

08-28-2010

Not only do bushes keep skill-shotting me, they go one step further and teleport the entire enemy team to their location.

Clearly, bushes are OP as ****.

dissonancy

08-28-2010

k so lik the brush saw enemy tristana getting lizard and the brush was like **** no that's like my cousin n **** so the brush grabbed me and teleported me over there even tho i was at fountain and the brush made me fight her but i didn'twnat to cauz she just a little girl

WoWMoMMow

08-28-2010

swear to god this happend.

OMG YOUR SO LUCKY THAT BUSH WAS THERE

says a teemo.

our team is like.. yeah wtf! who didnt call bush mia! and those bushes move to fast!

Liquidone

08-28-2010

dis 1 tim i walkd into a bursh an saw dez musroomz n im liek mmm musroomz tazt gud on pizza but den d3ey esploded n i all leik nooo dez r bad musroomz n i cudnt move den i cudnt see den i ded. wat da fuk riot nerf bursh nao

mamnos

Recruiter

08-28-2010

So this one time I was chased by some dood in hat who was throwing cards at me or something. I was sure to be dead so i walked into the bush, hopieng it will kill me, denying Twisted Feet of exp. But he followed me ther and I was liek "oh no". But he then was exhausted and missed all his attack, and his face just melted. This bush just saved my live. Just like that. I swear.

Don't nerf them. Make them save lives only.

Newb Random

08-28-2010

Brush is everything the old twisted fate was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the brush is competent. Skill shots deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by ganks.
-A global teleport that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if hes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst aoe for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from