WTF riot bushes are so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scotth266

08-28-2010

Not only do bushes keep skill-shotting me, they go one step further and teleport the entire enemy team to their location.

Clearly, bushes are OP as ****.

dissonancy

08-28-2010

k so lik the brush saw enemy tristana getting lizard and the brush was like **** no that's like my cousin n **** so the brush grabbed me and teleported me over there even tho i was at fountain and the brush made me fight her but i didn'twnat to cauz she just a little girl

WoWMoMMow

08-28-2010

swear to god this happend.

OMG YOUR SO LUCKY THAT BUSH WAS THERE

says a teemo.

our team is like.. yeah wtf! who didnt call bush mia! and those bushes move to fast!

Liquidone

08-28-2010

dis 1 tim i walkd into a bursh an saw dez musroomz n im liek mmm musroomz tazt gud on pizza but den d3ey esploded n i all leik nooo dez r bad musroomz n i cudnt move den i cudnt see den i ded. wat da fuk riot nerf bursh nao

mamnos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2010

So this one time I was chased by some dood in hat who was throwing cards at me or something. I was sure to be dead so i walked into the bush, hopieng it will kill me, denying Twisted Feet of exp. But he followed me ther and I was liek "oh no". But he then was exhausted and missed all his attack, and his face just melted. This bush just saved my live. Just like that. I swear.

Don't nerf them. Make them save lives only.

Newb Random

08-28-2010

Brush is everything the old twisted fate was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the brush is competent. Skill shots deal far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by ganks.
-A global teleport that does stupid amounts of damage and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- Impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if hes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- Does a burst aoe for over 60% of most champions hit points which is not dodge-able without summoner spells.
- Impossible to run away from