WTF riot bushes are so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrizzIy

08-27-2010

Actually, one thing that does annoy me is when skills are used in bushes, and you don't know until it's too late. I.E. Nunu's ult or Galio's ult. I wish we could at least HEAR the skill being used, even if you can't see it.

Stormsoul

08-27-2010

this one time i went into a bush and got grabbed and punched in the face so hard i was knocked into the air

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

tl;dr. Stop walking into bushes when you have 4 bars of life, wait for your tank to do so first.

Burnatrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Lol u gaiz r bad u got 2 use ward or send a taemate in 2 chek if it k to go in.

RF Komos

08-27-2010

This is why I use singed. I fling my teammates into the brush to facecheck them.

Mtlmn

08-27-2010

Riot,

I formally address you on behalf of the Mothers Against Bad Bushes, Fathers Opposing Overgrowth Killers, and the Society of Brush Burners on a serious matter. Are you aware that every year tens of millions of people are killed by brush, bushes, overgrowth, shrubbery, and massive grass?

This is a serious issue facing a near pandemic state that is threatening the livelihood of farmers, foresters, hunters, trappers, skinners, assassins, and guys that like to try and catch a shot of Big Foot.

The bushes you so delicately preserve have been cited for such actions as launching frozen projectiles, firing off varying glowing shots, shooting poisonous darts, chucking cleavers, and even exploding violently.

Please, I implore you to take the right course of action and bring down these bushes; for the children and Yordles everywhere.

Thank you.

This has been a public message on behalf of MABB, FOOK, and SBB.

SuperGeek133

08-27-2010

epic

Reppuken

08-27-2010

Corki is god tier, his phos bomb is hard counter to bushes! You can't even cleanse phos bomb

DeSheng

08-27-2010

I agree, one time, a brush shot out a Fiddle and-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

MassiveTurds

08-27-2010

one time while i tried to take a quick pee into the bush, multiple colors flew out of nowhere and i was gang banged by a bunch of flashes