Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"We are experiencing an unusally large number of logins."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Homicide

06-23-2012

If you cant handle to load get more dam servers!

Fluffyknowsyou

06-23-2012

42 minutes, gg

Savackz

06-23-2012

If you had a life, you wouldn't rely on this game. Be patient. They are having issues. You play for free, live with it.

tunmi

06-23-2012

The whole point is that i DO have a life. I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Plus my work is just over an hour away from my house. Thats 14 hours right there.. add another hour for waking up/geting ready in the morning. 15 hours of my day are gone. Then when i get home i spend time with my daughter and my wife. If i manage to find some downtime (usually an hour or two) every other day for myself and want to play LoL then you can see why i might be dissapointed with the servers having an exeptionally long wait time.

I remember the good ol days when i was a teenager working part time job and could stay up half the night or all day playing video games (or waiting an hour to log in...) and living under my parents roof. But not all of us have that luxury (atleast not anymore). And yes the game is technically free, but as a supporter of riot, i spend money because i like the game and i beleive it is worth it. If no one spends money then how will it stay free? Don't make an ass our of yourself tryin to troll someone.

BulletRiposte

12-18-2012

Quote:
BlackJesus101:
if you live in asutralia this happens EVERY SINGLE PATCH

for the love of god riot give us an AUS server or something

we seriously need aussie servers :/

FriendlyRaid

12-18-2012

Necro'd!