Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"We are experiencing an unusally large number of logins."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b0stekk

06-20-2012

Ye, 44 minutes over here, i mean really?

hxcemotronic

06-20-2012

It says that because even though it doesnt show you, it is counting down from whatever number you were at, seems to be about 40,000 or so and doesnt start showing you the countdown until about 9000 people left with which it tells you your approx wait time. At least thats what was happening to me

hxcemotronic

06-20-2012

Quote:
FitzMichael:
Are people actually logging in eventually though?

I left my computer for about 2 hours when it said over 20000 and calculating and came back and it had logged me in. but that was like 6 hours ago or so. I tried and waited 40 minutes when it stopped at like 3568 or something like that and wouldnt go down any.

Kordack Mordor

06-20-2012

NA server just got unavailable .. poor thing

tunmi

06-20-2012

Eventually

lockpooh

06-20-2012

Quote:
tunmi:
Your positoin in queue: OVER 20,000
Approximate wait time: Calculationg.
It's been calculating for 20 minutes now and I restarted the client twice after 5 minutes to make sure it wasn't bugged).

WTF Riot! I have about an hour or two (if im lucky) to play a day and i spend 20 minutes
waiting to be logged in. By the time this thing logs in, I wont even have time to play a quick game vs bots.. let alone a real match.

PLEASE get some more servers.. especially since all the trolls..oops, I mean children are out of school for the summer.

I actually completely forgot I left the queue going, went and watched a movie. Had some lunch. Went shopping and came back. Logged on to check some stuff before I start dinner to find "Calculating..." on my LoL login.

So... I guess 4-5 hours isn't enough to even get me a place in the queue. Ha!

IsTheFellowMad

06-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2245117

Aevlerya

06-20-2012

Quote:
MegasKyriakos:
I guess I have time to go smoke a cigarette... =D
Sigh.

I guess I'll follow you

Misty Waters

06-20-2012

35minutes What to do what to do...

The Homicide

06-23-2012

WTF MAN I have been waiting for 3 days straight to play and I keep having to wait 42 mins to 4 hours. What gives???