What Are The Top 10 Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayDrazon

06-20-2012

I am currently trying to choose a champion that is the best at his full potential.

Please give a list of 10 champions that you think are the best and please explain why.

CaptaiinKoolAid

06-20-2012

Can't really say the "Best Champions" because everyone has a different play style. I'm fond of fighters, bruisers, and mostly melee types.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/

According to Elementz by lane. It is divivded into Jungler Tier List, Solo AP Mid Tier List, Top lane bruiser Tier List, and AD bot combos Tier List.

That is just if you believe in the tier list thing though. "Best" is incredibly relative, you also have to account for personal skill with champions, predicting your opponent, and all that jazz. Case in point, Cass is at norm a Mordekaiser counter, however, many a time I have beaten her with him simply because Mordekaiser is my main, I know how he works, I know how to juke out her Q, and I know how much my shield can take for my early game. All this Tier list above shows is which champions skill are best for whatever lane they are, it doesn't take into point that some champions lose to others, such as Riven is considered a top tier top laner right now, but throw a Teemo against her, and she will likely lose the lane. So yeah, no such thing as best, just some champions have better flowing kits for whatever game they are in.

DarkerStix

06-20-2012

Best is relative to the player. It all depends on how YOU like to play. Like me for instance. I'm an awful AD carry because I can't stand to NOT be in the middle of a team fight. So there wouldn't be any AD carries on my top ten list.

BD Wilton

06-20-2012

Alistar, Blitzcrank, Mundo, GP, WW, Veigar, Tristana, ... add three

The Blue Jelly

06-20-2012

Tiers are for *****s! *smashes Elementz's face with his keyboard*

Anyways, Kool Aid guy up there gets an OH YEAH! from me. I'm fond of battle dancers, mages, and unstoppable forces.

It's really dependent on you, not the champion. If the glove doesn't fit, you ain't winnin' ****.

CerealBoxOfDoom

06-20-2012

1. ahri
2. ahri
3. ahri
4. ahri
5. ahri
6. ahri
7. ahri
8. ahri
9. ahri
10. ahri

destructionX

06-20-2012

#1 mord

#2 everyone else

/thread

The Blue Jelly

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
1. ahri
2. ahri
3. ahri
4. ahri
5. ahri
6. ahri
7. ahri
8. ahri
9. ahri
10. ahri
Only if you're good with her. Otherwise she's terrible. She'll beat anyone you can outskill, but she'll get destroyed by anyone who outskills you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorXbrown View Post
#1 mord

#2 everyone else

/thread
Hue.

Eightlegedphreak

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorXbrown View Post
#1 mord

#2 everyone else

/thread
Huehuehue brbrbr.