Renekton vs Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junahi

06-20-2012

Long story short, who is better at top? People always laugh at me when I say Irelia counters me, but maybe I am just playing wrong.

If you are Renekton player, and you beat GOOD Irelias, please tell me your secrets :P

(No need to tell how you beat bad Irelias, I usually beat them no problemo....)

Mortal Wombat2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

The Answer is Always Karthus.

IronMongrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

max your stun ability.

hoodlom

06-20-2012

I'm 1800 elo, and I main Irelia. I never have problems against ANYBODY besides Jax top solo. But if a Renekton were to do Remotely well against me, he would have to play very aggressively early game. Irelia scales much better than Renekton with levels very fast, and will excel at extended trades. Renekton needs to do his best to NOT push his lane(Irelia is safe under turret). AA+Stun+Q when I go for a last hit. Do not use your E as a gap closer to me, or else I can force you to do an extended trade. At level 6 you can all-in Irelia. Using your ultimate to kick her out of lane is not a waste.
That's it for tips :O

NeoLlama

06-20-2012

you can beat irelia as renekton you still have to outplay them

Chips and Tea

06-20-2012

Renekton wins early, but soon her consistent damage output and sustain from maxing Hiten Style will outdmg Renektons more bursty damage.

khmergod

06-20-2012

To beat Irelia, you must first make servers go online. It is of upmost importance.

Junahi

06-20-2012

hoodlom said pretty much what I have noticed. If I want to try push Irelia out of lane, it has to happen in 1-3 levels, because Renekton has too much aoe and will push lane under the turret. After that its gg for Irelia, since rene has almost 0 substain, and Irelia can just freely farm while I have to fear of gank...

Anyone else has any tips for me? :P

Dnomes

06-20-2012

I win with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlom View Post
I'm 1800 elo, and I main Irelia. I never have problems against ANYBODY besides Jax top solo. But if a Renekton were to do Remotely well against me, he would have to play very aggressively early game. Irelia scales much better than Renekton with levels very fast, and will excel at extended trades. Renekton needs to do his best to NOT push his lane(Irelia is safe under turret). AA+Stun+Q when I go for a last hit. Do not use your E as a gap closer to me, or else I can force you to do an extended trade. At level 6 you can all-in Irelia. Using your ultimate to kick her out of lane is not a waste.
That's it for tips :O
How can't you beat Jax with Irelia :O?

Teekink

06-20-2012

Depends.

If the Irelia is running a full armor page, then no, she counters the **** out of you.

If she isn't, you might have a chance.