We haven't had a pusher/farmer champ lately, did we?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

08-27-2010

True..
Maybe I should give Galio a try.
How is he as far as physical tanking goes? Or is he supposed to be played strictly as a mage?
I heard Malz doesn't make too good of a spell spammer because of his high mana, but I never actually played him. Never seen one that pushes either.
Morde, definitely. I guess he's ..somewhat recent enough.
Urgot--haven't played him, haven't even seen him in game yet (I was busy the past few days when he was probably played at his peak). How is he against the tower? Does his passive work on it?
Kennen--you're serious? I have seen AP, I've seen AD, and he's really not nearly good enough of a pusher to classify for that position. He clears the mob much slower than Mord/Sivir/Heimer as far as I've seen. Then again, maybe I just haven't seen a good one yet.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Nobody here is bringing up kog? He's an insane pusher.

Tony iz Godlike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Morde reigns supreme in the farming/pushing game

DoransTroll

08-27-2010

Feels to me like any carry will turn into a pusher late game (because they kill fast and hit hard), but I feel that pushing simply isn't Kog's main function. Most carries can't push until much later part in the game. Pushers..can push as soon as the game begins.