On non-carries...put a/d/k instead of k/d/a

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangMe View Post
Tl;Dr : OP is self conscious.

If you read, you'd know I was playing carry and I did just fine that game 11/6/something higher than 0

I'm sick of people talking **** about the team when it loses. Sometimes you jsut get out picked and out played. Supports and tanks get a brutal verbal beating constantly by idiot carries and I want to help them out since they're so stupidly valuable to teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
Better solution.

Remove last hitting champs, and fold assists into kills. Show only K/D.
This is also a quite viable idea.

sleepingcold

08-27-2010

IMO put the turret kill first. Then put how much a person's dmg was done to turrets/inhibitors/nexus in stats.

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Gonna say it again, remove the visible KDA and consolidate the kills and assists into one visible stat (like is done on TF2's scoreboard) and possibly remove the deaths (arguable). Leads to a whole lot less QQ and if you are actually there for the teamfights helping out, even if you're only picking up assists for healing/reviving/tanking and CCing, you'll still get points.

TF2 has such an excellent and team friendly scoring system. If you're helping, you're getting points, and that's all people can see. Yes, there are ways to abuse it, but generally, if you're at the top of the list, it was probably because you were credit to team. It's not uncommon to see medics, the support, at the top of the score list.

BangWow

08-27-2010

How about don't listen to them?