Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vlad is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPhaxen

08-27-2010

Okay guys so I was kat and me and vlad were soloing mid. All he does is spam Q and when you tell your partners to gank him, he turns into sh!t and runs away.So is there any way to beat him because EVERY GAME I played with a vladimir soloin mid wins.

BehindYourCarry

08-27-2010

This is new and interesting.

Vaan

Recruiter

08-27-2010

So even with your W skill and Q skill, you can reduce his healing and yet your still having trouble?
Tell me more.

/popcorn

Stefan Korica

08-27-2010

i know i post vlad op too he is mage nuker and tank SUCKS he buy leviatnh hp stack ap stacks and tank items to save them he can nuke anyone and run away always

DoransTroll

08-27-2010

Leviathan doesn't help much if he doesn't build up the stacks.
If he can build up the stacks easily, it's not because he's tanky--it's because he's doing lots of killing.

He can be a real pain to lane against if you don't pick up regen items (since Transfusion is not hard to land at all). And unfortunately, most don't.
I usually carry Clairvoyance, so I know who's going where in a match. If I have to lane against him, I just make sure to carry a few hp pots and return to base as needed.
Another thing you could do is to pace your farming if you have good AoEs. Just stand far away from the mobs so you can't get harassed. Don't bother trying to last hit too much. Then once the mobs move into your turret range (safe distance against harassing), unload everything you got on them.
You won't be getting 2 creeps/wave every wave. Instead you'd get 4 or 5 creeps every 2 or 3 waves instead. It certainly is slower farming, but a lot safer.

Also, as Kat, you might consider just harassing him like mad with Bouncing Blades, and save up your Shunpo for escape. As soon as he plunged into the pool of blood, you can Shunpo out (to your or their minions). You receive less damage, and he gets much less healing for it.