Forum Revalation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King K Rool

08-27-2010

Not trying to be mean here or anything at all like that. But upon searching for people from a post of mine in the ranked ladders I discovered none of them were there. I am not saying these people are bad players or unintelligent. But ranked play is vastly different from Normal play the difference on increases with rank.

I realize I will probably be downvoted for this post but I really was surprised by the lack of ranked playing posters. Unless of course they are all hiding on alts which is also amusing.

Could we maybe get a competitive discussion forum. No one reads anything but GD and TR anyways.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Shoryuken!

Da Orkz

08-27-2010

And you needed to make another thread about this why? Do people in ranked play normally focus tanks who have GA and Banshee's Veil? I'm confused.

BangWow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

I'm #1

Sabnitron

08-27-2010

Some people have more than one account.

King K Rool

08-27-2010

Why post on alts then? I don't get it. What are you hiding? Da Orkz if that is all you got out of my other post you don't get it which is ok.

Sabnitron

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotsFTW View Post
Why post on alts then? I don't get it. What are you hiding?
I dunno. I'm not hiding anything. For me, I post on this account, because it's the only one I play. I played this account in open beta or something, then quit, then started again but couldn't remember the UN/PW so I made a new account, played at level 30 for a while. This was before season 1. Then I quit again, then started again, but couldn't find my UN/PW again, but I found my original account activation email w/UN/PW, so when I started again a couple weeks ago, I was back down to level 8ish.

Long story short, I'm disorganized and screwed myself.