Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NigNigDaddy

06-20-2012

Not sure if this was already report or what not, but I was playing Vayne a few days ago and I got caught and stunned while going for a gank in mid. Now I wouldn't normally be caught off guard by this but I was stunned by the map not any of the champs. I know this because the other team asked me why I stopped moving, so I asked them if they stunned me and they said no. Just wanted to say something.

tunmi

06-20-2012

Lag? That's happened to me a few times.. At first I thought it was my mouse (wireless) but I just came to the conclusion that it's lag or a bad connection between the client and the server

foofymonkey

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Ever since 2 patches ago I have had this problem numerous times. Not sure if there is something in the update that caused the server to have trouble connecting. I have 84mbps dl speed and 5.4 upload. Top of the line equipment. I have been playing for a year and it was fine until that update.

Not sure if there is a way to strengthen the connection.