Report.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NigNigDaddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Not sure if this was already report or what not, but I was playing Vayne a few days ago and I got caught and stunned while going for a gank in mid. Now I wouldn't normally be caught off guard by this but I was stunned by the map not any of the champs. I know this because the other team asked me why I stopped moving, so I asked them if they stunned me and they said no. Just wanted to say something.

tunmi

06-20-2012

Lag? That's happened to me a few times.. At first I thought it was my mouse (wireless) but I just came to the conclusion that it's lag or a bad connection between the client and the server

foofymonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Ever since 2 patches ago I have had this problem numerous times. Not sure if there is something in the update that caused the server to have trouble connecting. I have 84mbps dl speed and 5.4 upload. Top of the line equipment. I have been playing for a year and it was fine until that update.

Not sure if there is a way to strengthen the connection.