Suggestion: Have an Australian Server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

06-21-2012

Does that mean I wouldn't be able to play with my Australian friends?

DLChade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

An oceanic server, or at least one closer to australia than AMERICA that speaks english would be amazing.

I mean, on average i play between 200-300 ms latency on NA, and 300-400 ms on either eu server. There are a huge number of aussies pthat play lol, when they first released the riot point cards, every store was sold out within a day or 2, now most stores stock up massively. Personally, i would put in at least 20$ worth of rp just to be able to play a server in english with less than 100 ping.

Shargun

07-25-2012

1: Not enough people
2: The NA server is struggling already
3: Antipodean nightmares spewing forth

EDIT: I spent $25 on my North America account and I don't plan on changing servers should the option come

DJ Juicy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2012

yeah, an oceanic server would be great, they latency we are getting in new zealand is quite bad atm

Kai Duskbreaker

08-08-2012

I think that the Brazillians also need a server. Huehuehue Morde players tend to ruin the game for the rest of us who actually speak english on english servers.

Bagerklestéin

08-09-2012

While I would love an Australian server from the latency point of view I think we're too small a group to make it viable. Blizzard wont do it for WOW and it has a monthly subscription base. LoL's free, makes it even less viable unless there's like a million of us spend 10 a month or more on RP.

Plus the NBN will fix it all for us (rolls eyes)

Dashy999

08-31-2012

An overall Oceanic server would be good because I hate waiting every so often Wednesday for the server to come back up in my free time.

badmove

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gujrat View Post
While I would love an Australian server from the latency point of view I think we're too small a group to make it viable. Blizzard wont do it for WOW and it has a monthly subscription base. LoL's free, makes it even less viable unless there's like a million of us spend 10 a month or more on RP.

Plus the NBN will fix it all for us (rolls eyes)
It should end the monopoly telestra has had on the market and make it alot more viable for companies to put up servers, with nbn comming online now the only reason holding the back would be simply it's an extra cost that they simply don't want to pay, when some small game compeditors start hosting some servers in australia that's when we'll see greedy companies like this being forced to compete to the norm, imagine playing with under 100ms... no more auto attacks that you don't see happening turning ur hero just before u hit an ablitliy and making it misfire.