Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Soraka going offense early with no CDR or defense like that would get eaten by anyone who can camp speed shrine and then all-in her, like Jax, or probably Xin.
i'm beffudled(is it written like that?) why would someone send Xin Bot?.

A Slime Appears

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i'm beffudled(isit written like that?) why would someone send xin Bot?.
They didn't send Xin. Everyone sat at the top of the circle until the match started and then Xin went bot because no one else would. This is my story.

konfetarius

04-12-2013

Quote:
i'm beffudled(isit written like that?) why would someone send xin Bot?.
Why wouldn't you send Xin bot against Soraka? It's free farm for him.

coreychichi

04-17-2013

What exactly does it mean when you say certain champs or their abilities "dont scale well". Can you give me an example of something that scales well as opposed to somthing that dosen't?

Volandum

04-17-2013

Sure. Some abilities scale only with level, like Deadly Poison. Some abilities scale only with level and penetration, like Power Chord. Some abilities have such low ratios relative to their bases that they basically mainly scale with level and penetration, like Shadow's Embrace and Living Artillery. On the other hand, some abilities have such high ratios that it's not impractical over the course of a game to get the scaling damage to 1-2 times the base damage. Examples of this include Righteous Fury and Seastone Trident.

McNuggetts

04-27-2013

Sauron I'm hoping you still keep an eye out on this thread and read/respond to questions.

Trundle:
I saw someone recently use T and do well with him. He rushed for a Sanguine Blade and used 3x +2% Lifesteal Quints.

Are using the Lifesteal or the +HP/5Seconds QUints on Trundle viable options now? Do you think they will be after the rework and his Frozen Kingdom increases healing done?

Sauron

04-27-2013

I have seen no new plays to suggest Trundle is anything but a standard tanky dps, really. Lantern -> Iceborn/Sanguine starts are usually the strongest thing he can do in most matchups. I'm waiting on the buffs to make any further judgments.

McNuggetts

04-27-2013

Thank you sir

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

I have a doubt, what makes Karma tier 1 in Dominion and tier last in Sr?, or is it just the summonner's rift's players 4 months after rework/release sudden realization delay time?

Romantic Metro

05-11-2013

Fairly thorough post and very helpful thank you