Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Risemix

06-27-2012

Swearing by itself isn't a big violation (if one at all). If you call someone a**** ****** **** ***** brazilian you are probably in trouble, but if you say "I hate this ****ing game" it isn't a big deal.

Curiously what makes Lee Sin such a good pick on a SR and so average on Dominion? Other than falling off a bit late game?

DiscworldDeath

06-27-2012

Lee Sin rules on SR because he has lane/jungle sustain, with his energy, sustain, is strong early so you snowball...

Energy is relatively speaking a downside on Dominion, once people get any mana item, he falls off, his sustain is less noticeable, he falls off somewhat, there aren't wards/less minions to Safeguard to, diving and then escaping under a turret for a kill are less useful, etc.

Risemix

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Lee Sin rules on SR because he has lane/jungle sustain, with his energy, sustain, is strong early so you snowball...

Energy is relatively speaking a downside on Dominion, once people get any mana item, he falls off, his sustain is less noticeable, he falls off somewhat, there aren't wards/less minions to Safeguard to, diving and then escaping under a turret for a kill are less useful, etc.
Thanks for the explanation, I actually only just started playing lee sin a few days ago and was considering trying him on Dominion (AFTER the Q glitch is fixed).

zionist shill

06-27-2012

Lee does not fall off lol. He falls off in SR because you don't get that much money in the Jungle, and have to invest your money in defense rather than offense so you don't blow up instantly, which is why he falls off in SR. Put him top lane where he can get a decent amount of money (huehuehue always sustain never die) and he does fine. And here it's the same deal. Yes, he can't ward jump here but he is fine without it. I personally stopped playing him because he is bugged, so i'd advise against playing him.

DiscworldDeath

06-27-2012

O.o

It's not the same on Dominion, unless you go bot lane as Lee Sin. Because you don't have waves giving you time to sustain yourself, you fight people, and then you tend to fight them again. Being mana-less is not as big as an advantage. Being energy reliant is a lot more lackluster with the Dominion aura and items such as FH around.

There's also no snowballing of the sort Lee Sin enjoys. Also note, "falls off" can be a relative term. Lee Sin is stronger than many champions early on, he isn't really that much stronger later on, so while they gain strength, he falls off.

MyDeadGrandma

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
O.o

It's not the same on Dominion, unless you go bot lane as Lee Sin. Because you don't have waves giving you time to sustain yourself, you fight people, and then you tend to fight them again. Being mana-less is not as big as an advantage. Being energy reliant is a lot more lackluster with the Dominion aura and items such as FH around.

There's also no snowballing of the sort Lee Sin enjoys. Also note, "falls off" can be a relative term. Lee Sin is stronger than many champions early on, he isn't really that much stronger later on, so while they gain strength, he falls off.
^

Out of all the tanky derps he just doesn't compare to the likes of hurrkong, mantheon, or durrius.

Tortferngatr

06-27-2012

Hmm. I've been trying to learn Tankadin.

Any build order advice? It seem like if I don't nab at least 1 AP item early (Void staff or Archangel's) he's too weak early game, while without rushing Catalyst I'm too squishy. Any tips?

Sauron

06-27-2012

Void Staff should always be the first AP item, typically after FH, and depending on the matchup before or after Catalyst gets upgraded to Odyn's.

He has a terrible early game as his teamfight presence then is pretty much nonexistent. Gank bot a lot once you hit 6.

Sauron

06-28-2012

I'm seeing some new names on the forums, so I'm bamping this thread!

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

bump dont let this drop down hehe