Help me pick an ideal champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

06-20-2012

olaf

Pirateelfdog

06-20-2012

A good starting melee champion is Master Yi. He's cheap, fun and pretty easy to be good at, while there are still lots of ways you can play him.

Another champ i may suggest (if you want a mage) is Ryze. He is another good, fun champion, great for people with less experience.

I hope you find a champion with the right fit! Remember, you shouldn't have just one champion you use, try and learn as many as you can. The best way to find the right champ is to play as many as possible until you find one (or more) thats right for you.

Dratini17

06-25-2012

Well, i'm sad to say that not many of the suggestions for me were good..

But I did find a champion I am good at: Warwick! I got 27/6/22 in a 3v3 and many other good scores.

Is there anyone like him? I think I am getting a little bit better but I don't want to stick with just Warwick.. and every champion I play I really bomb at..

The cost of champions is not a problem because I am buying RP too

PanthianBlack

06-25-2012

Sounds like you like range and mages so try Temo he is fun and is great for kills and team loves shrooms

Pirateelfdog

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratini17 View Post
Well, i'm sad to say that not many of the suggestions for me were good..

But I did find a champion I am good at: Warwick! I got 27/6/22 in a 3v3 and many other good scores.

Is there anyone like him? I think I am getting a little bit better but I don't want to stick with just Warwick.. and every champion I play I really bomb at..

The cost of champions is not a problem because I am buying RP too
Great job! I loved Warwick when I was starting, and he carries on being a good player into later games. he is the best 'jungler' in the game, so maybe you want to look into that...let me know if you want an explanation or tips.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I suggest Teemo he is rly good champ and easy to play as.

UNLV Wolf

06-26-2012

chogath would prob be great for you, ranged, one of the tankiest champs in the league, and his damage output is fairly high