Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help out of 1400s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaywordQ69

06-20-2012

I want to make this abundantly clear this is not another forum complaining about elo hell or how bad my teammates are etc.... This is a forum asking those of u that know how I can carry myself out of this elo bracket and what the main differences are between 14 and 13.... I have been dancing between 1425 and 1475 for about a week now I usually jungle, now what do u guys think works from that position ganking junglers, more mundo type junglers or do u have any specific strategies for me to get out thanks in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusaderAntonius

06-20-2012

I decided that I was tired of all the BS in ranked, so I took a break for a while and my rating decayed to 1400. Like you, my rating before would bump around the 1400s, but I could never get out. I started playing ranked again a week or two ago and have gotten up to around ~1530, pretty much entirely with jungle Naut.

His ganks are just sick. Naut shows up and you can guarantee summoners will be blown. Cool thing about Naut is that they still die pretty frequently after flash/ghosting away.

Naut transitions from a brutal ganker to a good initiator/tank come mid/late game. Very disruptive in team fights, good cc, great addition to a team.

Check him out. Seriously. Boss champ.