TT failing (as people)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

06-20-2012

okay in TT I seem to be sucking real bad lately.. Keep getting bad teammates... But have to admit, I have been sucking equal to them or worse in some games.... I was wondering if any other TT players have this problem.. I was on a 7win streak right before I got on a loss/loss/win streak. Than became a 7 loss streak... So do any other TT players have this problem? OR am I just choking hard? And what are your ways to get out of this "Choke" Please comment and help me out :P don't want to suck forever :P

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

thats why you play with premades that you know are not suck

also play jax win game

Exotic3s

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
thats why you play with premades that you know are not suck

also play jax win game
I have a family premade team also just friend in LoL that are good. But they are not always on :P I hate losing I had about a 20 win lose difference now it is cut down to only 8 more wins than loss :P

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

only +20?
not goodenough

Exotic3s

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
only +20?
not goodenough
lol I am only lvl 15 barely man... Give me a break :P

Bizzzing

06-22-2012

What champ are you using? I had the same thing happen and for me it was because either the champ I played didnt fit the team comp OR the champ I was using wasn't really suited to 3's and got steamrolled by a champ like lee sin or jax

Black Ice 003

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
okay in TT I seem to be sucking real bad lately.. Keep getting bad teammates... But have to admit, I have been sucking equal to them or worse in some games.... I was wondering if any other TT players have this problem.. I was on a 7win streak right before I got on a loss/loss/win streak. Than became a 7 loss streak... So do any other TT players have this problem? OR am I just choking hard? And what are your ways to get out of this "Choke" Please comment and help me out :P don't want to suck forever :P
Yeah, it would help if we know what champs you generally use. And no, you don't always win with Jax, have absolutely owned some Jax's times and time again.

Black Ice 003

06-22-2012

Saying so, I myself should try Jax, shouldn't talk like that when I haven't tried him myself to see how he plays out, my bad

Zionyx

06-22-2012

I have nearly 1000 more wins than losses ;o