Karma Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nyhlum

06-19-2012

soo.. ive been hearing about this forever... when is this actually gonna happen?

RockLobster88

06-19-2012

Don't think it is, because Karma isn't inherently broken. She just has an odd role in games that a lot of people don't quite get. Is she support? Is she AP? Hell, I don't even know what she is.

Opheliac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Karma is support for bruisers and tanks, which doesn't fit so well in this meta.

However the current meta didnt exist when Karma was released so she's in a weird spot, shes great in a kill lane or carefully as a solo top.

Folly Inc

06-19-2012

Common misconceptions about Karma

1. She is in fact, inherently weak. Because she does not have an ultimate, her skills do not compensate per level. Even when she has her own lane, she does not get the same benefit other champions in the same position

1 A) But folly, isn't that why she has good AP ratios, and why her rank 6 skills are slightly better than rank five normal skills? yes, they are slightly "better" in terms or raw numbers, but nothing about her skills become more powerful in terms of utility with the exception of her W. Which everyone can agree is her weakest skill in early-mid game.

2. Karma can be a 0cs support. Karma does not need oodles of gold to be an effective support. She can, in fact, be a rather effective 0cs champion. her shield cooldown is reasonable and her damage utility is GREAT against the kill-lane meta. She is the only support champion capable of hurting a kill-lane support for doing their job effectively (excepting Taric)

2 A) like every champion in League of Legends, karma does not work in every situation, and will not always have a good game. Get over it. She'll never be a first pick anything.

3. Karma is not a "new school" champion. While she may have been released somewhat recently, she does not have a lot of early game effectiveness. She can't be played the same way you play a lot of champions in league of legends. She requires an abnormal amount of patience, and she requires a skilled lane partner.

PS It's pretty safe to assume the Karma Rework is still happening. Guinsoo has not been one to get excited about something and then just stop doing it.

Fusaah

06-19-2012

She is being reworked and they have a skin for her with her release. There is a video online somewhere.

ChaosRayne

08-17-2012

Folly you are very, very right. Karma is my favorite champ to play but I rarely get the chance to play her. Without a good laneing partner and ALOT of patience you will do poorly. I love her and I hope they don't wreck her in the rework. She is pretty much the only reason I still play LoL.

BBFSmokedCayenne

08-17-2012

karma is AP MID! wow

solo! only her in lane! all alone!

besides, karma is fine and morello knows it. All that needs to be done is buff her damage aspects and nerf her support aspects to get the community to wrap their head around the fact that karme is not supposed to support.

Karma is an AP-mid self-sufficient Battlemage..... who just so happens to be able to save a teammate in a tight spot.