June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iaan

06-27-2012

I think the ultimate of annie, morde, etc are easier to use thanks of the patch

Destroyer225

06-27-2012

OMG change back the Broken wing, its a freaking huge nerf to Riven

noodlesninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchman007 View Post
I wonder if Riot even reads this thread anymore... Oh well

I already stated one of the concerns I had (The lack of Dr Mundo and Alistar bots appearing anywhere in co-op vs AI) but another that slipt under my radar.

'Updated the Item Shop to display 8 build options for items, increased from 6'

This upgrade did not happen. The item shops still display 6. My friends and I have checked with multiple champs. All of them display 6.
The 8 is referring to when you click an item not recommended builds. So pick say cloth armor and you will see 8 items it builds into not 6, makes it easier to navigate and now you can see all da boots.

Atwaclown

06-27-2012

Hey Riot. . .I still have the connection problem. . . Lag, and disconnect cant play like this. . . What happen to the server =/

Borohoff

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwaclown View Post
Hey Riot. . .I still have the connection problem. . . Lag, and disconnect cant play like this. . . What happen to the server =/
ya me2 im lagging alot i dunno whats happenin help riot pls

Lady Ash

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwaclown View Post
Me too. My client keeps completely shutting down. I also had to lower the graphics settings in order to play smoothly. The lag was just too much. Which is crazy, because I have really good internet. I usually run LoL on "Very High" settings with no issues. This stuff never happened until after this last "patch." I just want to play normally again..... And have the Foxfire Ahri skin. When are we getting that again Riot? I needs it!

Feranox

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonea View Post
Me too. My client keeps completely shutting down. I also had to lower the graphics settings in order to play smoothly. The lag was just too much. Which is crazy, because I have really good internet. I usually run LoL on "Very High" settings with no issues. This stuff never happened until after this last "patch." I just want to play normally again..... And have the Foxfire Ahri skin. When are we getting that again Riot? I needs it!

Yeah i've said this before as well, these disconnections are insane, and irritating. One game I get 15+ Dcs. half the time im lucky if I don't have to relog in 7 times just to load into the game. What the heck are you Doing Riot? suiciding your game aint cool Q~Q

jtsbears

06-28-2012

why take away the winter summoners rift

µaster Çhieƒ

06-28-2012

Cause Winter SR is getting replaced with Proving Grounds. Pretty much.

BeefDerky

06-28-2012

The patch has a dc bug or something. Ever since the patch i will usually dc around 2-3 times a game and have to wait to reconnect. Once i reconnect the minions are all bugged and once it made their riven invisible on my screen lol. I was soo confused why i was getting killed by no one around yet riven getting the kills lol. So you actually have to reconnect twice in a row so it resets the screen back to normal taking like 2-3 min for 2 reconnects. I love playing League but this makes it unbareable and wanna play other games till it is fixed. Anyone else having this problem? It never did this to me before.