June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrissD

06-26-2012

Hey there i know i'm going to sound mean here but i really! hate this new patch it just seems to me that everything is more zoomed in and the screen where game play is shown is to small also in the old patch i could play just fine but now its like I'm watching a slide show of me getting killed over and over again no offence but i feel that this patch was an unneeded update on something that was just fine so if possible riot could you change it back so i can go back to enjoying and playing the game that I've grown so fond of

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

I try to login and get hit with the inevitable login queue. I wait my time only to be told "The Servers are busy."

You don't say!?

Pintbomb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Why has riot been silent regarding ALL of the errors for the past few days

zuluku2

06-27-2012

Riot you can ban my for saying this idfc u r such pieces of **** wtf is ur problem u shouldnt fkn release info on this **** then not release it wtf is ur god dam problem
riot burn in hell

zuluku2

06-27-2012

Die riot die

TMA Unforgiven

06-27-2012

PFE today? Please!!!

FanyTastics

06-27-2012

login failed coz unknown reason... O.o

Therisol

06-27-2012

so i know they said the whole leaving a queue has an increased time. BUT ****. You dont boost it from 5 minutes to a whopping 30 minutes for leaving once. For just this day!.Decrease it a little. make the first offense like 10 or something. not " Oh they deserve 30 minutes for leaving" it was 30 minutes when someone left the second time before the patch. I think this was just going overboard

southprince

06-27-2012

you say that warwick got a skin(s) redone is it his grey or feral skin that has been redone cause so far i dont see any difference

Torchman007

06-27-2012

I wonder if Riot even reads this thread anymore... Oh well

I already stated one of the concerns I had (The lack of Dr Mundo and Alistar bots appearing anywhere in co-op vs AI) but another that slipt under my radar.

'Updated the Item Shop to display 8 build options for items, increased from 6'

This upgrade did not happen. The item shops still display 6. My friends and I have checked with multiple champs. All of them display 6.