June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seemw

06-26-2012

ok this is bs i have to wait 30 min to just play a game that kind of dumb. can that be fix what happens u get a troll and no one is going to dodge then i would be wasteing 30mins and 12elo so can this be fix plz

RealMrSmith

06-26-2012

am experiencing disconnects in every game .... it is the most frustrating experience...am in Australia....don't know whether others having the same problem ... has been this way for over a week...haven't been able to play out a game properly....

dwadwfr

06-26-2012

ok i am officially mad now, i just got DCed and when i tried to reconnect manually it wont even open the file! WTF is this? i've been pretty patient with you guys, but this has gone too far

Hertzeid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Sarcasm mode on.

Best. Patch. Ever.

Sarcasm mode off.

BlowUpDisJoint

06-26-2012

I'm sick of this ****.
I DC roughly 15 times a game. I wouldn't mind if it's fricken everyone, but its only happening to me.
I repaired the game, and then I reinstalled it. Nothing.
Wtf Riot?
I've heard other players have the same thing going on. My last 5 games I've lost due to DC'ing 10-20 times a game. It's ridiculous.
Was going to introduce this game to a bunch of my friends but not any more. Too much bull**** with game.
I didn't mind the waiting time for this ****ed up patch, because everyone was going through it. Now its frustrating.
Shut the servers down, fix it. Or will you lose too much money doing that?
Too many people will lose interest?
So give them a game that hardly works instead. Long as you're getting your money right?

Sick of it.

zekzion

06-26-2012

give some of us the point of veiw from fast terrain back!

XDeadlyXStonerX

06-26-2012

i see riot is still failing to fix this patch... like the last guy said i dc roughly 15 times a game im sick of it to im going to play dota and hon where they dont have problems like not spending no more money on this game anymore ive spent more money on this game then i ever have for any game
ive spent roughly over 100 dallas on this game for what?? dc yeah thats right

GrizzlyDamons

06-26-2012

13 DAYS AGO IN A LAND FAR FAR AWAY....... SOME1 TOLD A YOUNG BOY THAT PULSEFIRE EZREAL WAS COMING OUT.... HE CHEERED AND CHEERED UNTILL HE COULDNT WALK NO MOREEEE AND HE WENT AND BOUGHT HIS RP EXPECTING IT COMING OUT THAT TUESDAY OR NEXT TUESDAY.... THEN HE THOUGHT THAT SINCE HE COULDNT PLAY FOR 3 DAYS ON RIOTS **** SERVERS, MAYBE RIOT WOULD RELEASE PFE EARLY SINCE THE SERVERS ARE SO **** BUT INSTEAD THEY GIVE PEOPLE 10 WIN IP BOOSTS.... WTF IS THAT **** NO1 WANTS THAT ****. ALL IM SAYING IS............... PULSEFIRE EZREAL where?

Jboyken

06-26-2012

i also would like to see him released...

Jboyken

06-26-2012

Pizza