June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEOBSESSION

06-25-2012

Leauge you suck fix your servers and whenever I try to long in it's always a 2 hour wait wtf fix your go**** problems so I can play.

jgmfire

06-25-2012

i waited 2 hours to log in and i know your having problems so im attempting not to complain so i wait patiently but when i sit here waiting 2 hours and instead of logging in it tells me the servers are busy please try again later i say WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Torchman007

06-25-2012

So during the time we, my friends and I, have been able to get on, we've generally been doing bots vs AI.

During these matches, we've noticed one of the patch notes isn't... accurate, or isn't in effect for whatever reason.

'Co-op vs. AI
Added Alistar Bot and Dr. Mundo Bot'

We've gone through multiple Co-op vs AI rounds, at the bare minimum 20, both together and solo. None of us, at any point, have seen Mundo and Alistar in any of these games. When the patch was introduced the first time before the rollback, we didn't see them either. While I'm not a programmer, yet, I feel that perhaps you had them added in the patch, however you forgot to modify the AI selection sequence to include the 2.

While I understand this isn't your priority at the time, the login queue is, those that frequent the co-op vs AI matches, or at least my friends and I, would greatly appreciate it, once the major problem is solved, if you make sure they are in the circulation.

omfgitspie

06-25-2012

remember the time where when you hit log in you logged in...good times...

MLGxKujan69

06-25-2012

I just waited 45 minutes to see that my password was wrong... and now after carefully putting it back in, i find that im back in a 45 minutes que... im sorry but i think its about time to find a different game to play....

ZeroExe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I honestly think they owe us some sort of present... they could lose ALOT of people because of this ****.. i dont get on league to wait 30 - 60 minutes to log in...

Zaxix

06-25-2012

Honestly the new renek portrait is really really horrible it looks like a anarexic crocodile and it just looks nothing like him.

Darth Minos

06-25-2012

servers are offline, force to leave in games, get disconected at the force, make lose my time waiting like 45-60 min to log in, and when Im log in the game dont work!!, Im very mad for this losing time, plz FIX!!!! this problems and after work on the patch.

SN3KyASiAns

06-25-2012

am i the only one that is constantly dcing? my ping is a constant 230 ( which is normal ). My room is only a few meters away from where the router is but i keep disconnecting, around ever 2-3 minutes. my brother on the other hand, plays LoL in his room, (which is further away from the router than i am) can play LoL fine, is this the servers problem or my computers problem?

Welc 2 Hell

06-26-2012

I would actually rather lose freakin ELO than have to wait 30 minutes to que a game apparantly Riot doesnt understand why people leave ques.