June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The MiddIer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

So WHO REMEMBERS THAT HUGE THING THEY ANNOUNCED A LITTLE WHILE BACK??
3D MODE WHENS THAT SUPPOSED TO COME OUT
OH YEAH PULSEFIRE EZREAL WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sylencee

06-23-2012

You forgot to add to the patch info about some of us players having to lose all our champions.

Vyas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

I had to wait 1 hour to log in and when i logged in i noticed that all of my runes are gone!! I spent 2 years getting those runes , i had 10 pages of full runes noow i lost it all

MIDNIGHT7541

06-23-2012

wouldnt it be best to shut down the North America until the problems have been fixed, because wouldn't the large amount of logins create stress on the server and create more damage as well, because there is a large flow of accounts logging in at any given moment of time?

Feranox

06-23-2012

Its been almost 3-4 days since the patch, and ever since it, I haven't been able to stay connected for squat. I did not have this problem till the patch and its driving me insane. Im lucky if the game doesn't crash before I even load in, let alone disconnect 3 seconds after reconnecting. In total I have probably Dc'ed a total of 80+ times over the past 3-4 days and crashed more then 15 times.

I really like this game, its fun to play with friends, but if this is the serves they consider "Good" they are really in need of therapy. I have never had this issue till the patch. Worst possible idea they have ever had was that thing. However hopefully the next one will fix this issue so I can get back to playing with my friends. I would really rather not have to quit because of it. =/

linkster8690

06-23-2012

pulsefire ezreal, is coming, chill out.

Jaack LoL

06-23-2012

:c this patch made ​​me lose my champions D: darius, warwick, my champions Tryndamere want them again.

HaisomBR

06-23-2012

oh my gosh this patch was messing up with the whole game, hope u guys don't screw stuff up again... keep the good job

HaisomBR

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8 GE3K View Post
So WHO REMEMBERS THAT HUGE THING THEY ANNOUNCED A LITTLE WHILE BACK??
3D MODE WHENS THAT SUPPOSED TO COME OUT
OH YEAH PULSEFIRE EZREAL WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?
REALLY?!!?

that was a april fools day prank, u fool LOL

Lajinn5

06-23-2012

they still haven't rolled it back? i'm wondering why the hell not