June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im nUMBER ONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

..........4th time im fine if u give me elo back form dodgeing ill wait 3days :P

Hot Mustid

Recruiter

06-21-2012

this patch man......

Mr Dylon

06-21-2012

day 1 riot releases patch

epic fail people start raging . Most find it understandable

day 2 riot takes patch down and reverts to old patch

People r confused and start to panic on where to buy pulsefire ezreal
some even start ragin more on forums

day 3 riot trys to put patch up again and everything seems smooth and working fine

day 3 and half game crashs and goes down for like 12 hours . People are now furious and still wondering where the hell is pulsefire ezreal and other skins etc...

day 4 morning the game is up people are playing with the new artwork

day 4 few hours later the game is down for another 10 hours and is still down

People are posting like crack fiends their was 1000 forum pages yesterday non stop ragin trolling etc.. u name it ..

I think were about to see 5000 today . Or maybe even the end of lol as we know it

time to go play some sc2 for the time being . .... Nikasaur is so hot fap fap fap

DefinitelyNotJoe

06-21-2012

Good thing all my money spent on Riot Points in being put to good use!

ManOWar2Red

06-21-2012

reworking skin is not a good idea it render previously bought skin less nice...

Xenon Panzer

06-21-2012

eh, i find out my runes and pages are deleted when i loaded up league this morning, bah. was going to farm IP but servers down again. double bah.

DefinitelyNotJoe

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurBurr View Post
You guys complain to much, its a free game, I dont mind alittle downtime to fix issues .
"Little" downtime? I supposed 4 days is a reasonable amount of time to fix something completely their fault and NOT release pulsefire ezreal in return, giving us "IP Boosts" which we cannot even use.

Veral42

06-21-2012

This is just getting stupid... the servers have been down for 2 days now and for a week before that I always need to have at least 4 hours to play this game because it takes 2 and a half hour queue times to get in. Why break what wasn't broken Riot, really?

KazeTetsujin

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurBurr View Post
You guys complain to much, its a free game, I dont mind alittle downtime to fix issues .
a lil down time? you call almost a week a lil downtime, And with the "downtime" they had they still managed to $#$@ up the servers, its like they dont even test them, "didnt work sunday, O yes! lets try Wednesday! it has to work by then!" And some of us pay, despite it being free. downtime my @55.

Mr Dylon

06-21-2012

RIOT WORKING HARD XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYzsdBzzho

best video ever