June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice shadows

06-20-2012

ya been down all day. i understand but can we get an estimated time where north america can play again
?

iG Gratify

06-20-2012

still calculating..
30 minutes so far

higandor

06-20-2012

that good riot

MajinX2001

06-20-2012

PulseFire Ez should be free now!!!

p03t13

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salley View Post
Riot is probably one of the only companies who actually pays attention to their game with all their updates and they do listen to their players and try to make it enjoyable. Everyone makes mistakes, ok? Get over it.
They still haven't fixed Varus, and hes been out how long? This is the 2nd time this patch has been released with the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS.

These are my only 2 complaints with this game/company so fa,r but they are rather large annoyances, to me at least. As it is still a free country, and the intewebs isn't being censored yet I will continue to voice my opinion.

TY, and have a nice day.

Sobekemsaf

06-20-2012

20 Wins left incoming ...

the predat0r

06-20-2012

Hi, thanks for make me download 200 mb again for crash the game ****ing idiot. I wanna know how is the programmer because is a idiot, this is the second time that bug the server thanks for that, ******* and now am sure that i have to download 200mb again for back to last version thanks again ****ing idiot

Savrem

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by salley View Post
seriously? You people need to shut your mouths. They work hard trying to make this game fun and f r e e for bratty 12 year old, immature people like you? Quit complaining about it being down, quit complaining about it not working when it is up, quit complaining about every little thing and be patient and let them fix it. Your *****ing about it isn't helping one bit. I feel ashamed to be playing this game with people such as this. Riot is probably one of the only companies who actually pays attention to their game with all their updates and they do listen to their players and try to make it enjoyable. Everyone makes mistakes, ok? Get over it.
qfe

Ercnard Sieghart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the predat0r View Post
Hi, thanks for make me download 200 mb again for crash the game ****ing idiot. I wanna know how is the programmer because is a idiot, this is the second time that bug the server thanks for that, ******* and now am sure that i have to download 200mb again for back to last version thanks again ****ing idiot
Dat Horrid Grammar

xGodsonx

06-20-2012

I waited an hour to update patch, an hour to wait in queue just for it to crash on me, and another hour of "Estimated Time: Calculating.." showing.

If you believe that kicking everyone out will prevent the server from being over packed, think about how it got like that in the first place.

Let the game be, your killing us with the everyday-struggle of playing games.