June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toir thatswhatsh

Recruiter

06-20-2012

can riot even code?

xearow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

starting patch update, looking at these forums and IS IT NOT WORKING?

Mortainius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

#1 in queue for ten minutes now xD why so bad riot?

wooo relog, 1h 5m wait >_> really? D:

miss simple

06-20-2012

I jump from 30 minute wait to 1 second, I can't even get in after the queue gets into 1 second. I love you so much riot but get it together man.

thepikauchu

06-20-2012

Well my rune pages have some random number and letter sequence as the title... And I can't see the stats. Running custom now to check and all that. The new summoner spell selection thing is odd, looks neat though. Liking some of the new remakes of the skins like Akali. AND TEEMO. TEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ArchLight Angel

06-20-2012

So I login after the patch to say that i have no Champions and all my RP which about 3000 RP is gone and my 960 IP gone everything gone.................................

Ahri Invision

06-20-2012

Dun worry riot, I still love you!

Shikishot

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic System View Post
Oh god riot ur so annoying if u can't make a patch properly then let the game like that and dont ever touch it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea....no, most of us like new stuff. If you want a game that doesn't change anymore go play Dota 1.

Rexxex

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wixked View Post
*Insert free and similar game link here*
As for the login issue, I was first able to, but seems like threads are locking the Database access. Getting stuck on next to login. And.. others are probably trying to login over and over again.

Open the door and go play outside. If the downtime was 6 hours long, I wouldn't expect any fix for about 12 hours, as far I know, everyone needs sleep.
Sleep is for the weak!

omniblaze

06-20-2012

riot just scrap the patch and start from scratch
it doesnt work who cares about the art changes their not important
nothing is in this patch that cant wait until you completely remake it
this is twice its messed up so start it completely over and find fix the problem at the source not just trying to backtrack and fix it again