Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boise Boss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

its because of angles

its easier for someone to look at things bottom to top and it is top to bottom

so the team more likley to win gets put on top team to even it out

TheWalleh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsEye View Post
umm whats the HUD lol
Heads up Display. The overlay of game icons used to represent score/items/champ info etc. I always recommend unlocking your screen and minimizing these HUD elements through your options. It greatly reduces any obstruction and makes the "awkward" angles more manageable on purple side.

General mini-map awareness does wonders as well. If you are having problems with visions, wards are brilliant for that too!

Forsaken Evil

06-20-2012

As stated earlier if you keep the camera locked yes it may apear to be a pain but you shouldn't have the camera locked its not a good idea. I can understand that yes it can help to concentrate more on using your abalities but knowing where your supposed to position yourself is key. And you get used to unlocking your camera fast.

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
Purple side is fine, there is just a lot of players who should improve their game and unlock the camera?
How the hell do you even play on a locked camera? I accidentally locked it when I started playing (like, 18 months ago on EU servers), and I couldn't figure out how to unlock it. Worst three games I have EVER played.

You seriously shouldn't be playing LoL if you can't focus the screen on your champ when pressured to do so... just tap space and you will by right in the middle of the camera.

and yes, purple side is fine. Actually, I think that purple probably has an advantage because the red is so close to the toplane allowing for an easy early gank. I think the advantage of an early gank far outweighs that of the bluebuff -> level advantage = dominate farming OR kill the other player lots = win lane early OR the other team has severely underfarmed top.

Discket

06-20-2012

Lol@ people who play with a locked camera.

Stay in bot games please.

MJWilliams

06-20-2012

cheat code for purple:
1. Grab Alistar jungle
2. ask the support to purchase 1 pink ward for the tri bush at bottom lane
3. gank bot lane immediately after getting blue buff. sneak behind them through the tri-bush.

Discket

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWilliams View Post
cheat code for purple:
1. Grab Alistar jungle
2. ask the support to purchase 1 pink ward for the tri bush at bottom lane
3. gank bot lane immediately after getting blue buff. sneak behind them through the tri-bush.
cheat code for LoL

1. Grab Alistar jungle.

Nightshroud76

06-20-2012

Because blue is much more pretty.

Chaldron

06-20-2012

lol to those who say "lol at those who play with locked camera"

I'm level 30 and I still play with locked camera. It's just my personal decision. If your gonna provide the answer to the thread, don't give an opinion.

Claytone

06-20-2012

I have had a unlocked camera since level1. lol

123456 ... 8