Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck in a game i never played.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malvoli0

06-19-2012

Yep also stuck in a game that doesn't exist. cant exit the client forced the client to shut down.. when I rejoined it said you are part of a game and when I hit reconnect the server goes DERP.

LiteSprite

Recruiter

06-19-2012

Ok so i logged back into my main acount and YAY i can join games. except i cant. i join a ranked queue and its been 5 mins now still hasnt popped. i go to try to re queue and guess what. says i cant leave because theres going to be a game ect.

PLEASE FIX RIOT.

venomania

06-19-2012

i I was going to play a game with a friend and we spend the same at 2

shots FlRED

06-19-2012

Man... same problem. This is aggravating me to no end... I just bought riot points last night too and am sitting here raging about how I can't practice the new champions that I've bought lol

LiteSprite

Recruiter

06-19-2012

Quote:
Karl Marximus:
Man... same problem. This is aggravating me to no end... I just bought riot points last night too and am sitting here raging about how I can't practice the new champions that I've bought lol

i feel your pain. : (

Corporate Joey

06-19-2012

Yea same problem here, happened about 10 minutes ago logged out several times nothing is working.

minimi1200

06-19-2012

i am having that problem right now and it is kinda ticking me off. same things

Chriz

06-19-2012

yep exactly same issue, i log in on my other account and it happened there as well. WHATS GOING ON!

wannabang

06-19-2012

I am having the same problem i tried everything. I am not the only one this is happening to as some of my friends on the game are having the same issue. pls fix that

DJ ciN

06-19-2012

yeah same thing is happening to me