Stuck in a game i never played.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiteSprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

So i joined a ranked queue when the chat was down. Our banner was Dced, and stayed dced. we went thru out picks ect. the game auto dodged and i was placed back in the queue. 11mins. later i was STILL in a queue, so i decided to requeue. Said i couldnt because there was a game imminate. i waited a few mins more and nothing so i tried logging off. i couldnt saying the same thing, that there was a game coming. so i had to Alt-F4 out. now when i try to log in i have an "abadoned game" screen but i havent played one. ppl can still invite me but i auto decline, and is says that im not in a game. i can reconnect to the game that isnt there. and its been like this for over an hour. ive tried restarting my comp ect.. nothing is working. ive logged out 15 times and when i log back in i get a log in queue of 3 people and come back being stuck in this stupid screen.

MaGlCMaN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

I was in queue for a ranked game and someone quit. Tried queuing up again and it said something about me already being in another game. I relogged and and now its doing that same thing as what Sprite's is doing -- says I need to reconnect to a game that I left....I click reconnect and the reconnect button turns gray acting like its trying to get me back into some game that I was never in. Restarted computer, repaired internet connection....nothing works. Can someone help?

ScapeRunes

06-19-2012

I am having the same problem i tried everything. I am not the only one this is happening to as some of my friends on the game are having the same issue.

SimCopter1

06-19-2012

Same issue here. I'm stuck on the "Please reconnect to game" screen after I joined a queue that failed to load to champion select: Queue loads, someone couldn't choose their champion, "summoner 1 has left the game", automatically put in dominion queue again... wait 2 minutes... hmmm I think something isn't right so I try to leave queue--"Game has already started" or whatever.

Tried restarting client 8 or 10 times, says i'm in game... I dunno maybe there is the rare case of a dominion game lasting an hour? lol

UltimateBeowulf

06-19-2012

2nd time in 24 hours this has happened to me last time i was stuck for 5-6 hours. Person got stuck in black screen before this happened

EEC JpLosman

06-19-2012

Same thing happened to me... bye elo

Namjoo

06-19-2012

Same problem here, but was in a normal game.

LiteSprite

06-19-2012

Bump for riot to read
also my other account is now stuck in a queue that i KNOW wont let me leave

Beartastic Pants

06-19-2012

Same for me. Me and bf queued and randomly were kicked from the queue before hitting champion select. he can play still, but I can't as I got stuck to reconnect

GreyFoks

06-19-2012

Yea, please have a fix riot i just wanna play and now i cant

12345 ... 11