@RiotNome: Dominion Queue Dodge Penalty

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spleen Fracture

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Yep, he's trolling. He's attempting to hijack the thread with insults and grammai nazi-ing, lack of a consistent point and off-topic posting sprinkled with vulgarity. I'm done here.
Uhh lol certainly sorry to see you go, pretty sure my grammar has been atrocious, dont really care much about grammar on the internet as the net follows the oral tradition of language not the literary one which is where grammar is applied.

As far as lack of consistency and off topic nonsense it takes two to tango mostly been following your lead since you keep coming at me and I refuse to take your ****. If you would actually engage what Ive said it might seem more consistent but you take a long post by me and reduce your response to a few insults and expect me to ignore it or what? I dont know, but regardless this whole white knighting karma policing bull**** you are trying to do for riot is pathetic and I will be here everyday until the end of time to make sure you know it.

For consistency's sake, ELO and Match maker systems are flawed and lend themselves more to the problem of Long que times than the que dodger, if riot would get off their asses and put on their big boy pants they could fix their falling apart game and improve these systems resolving everyone's problems with que times as well as allowing players not to feel restricted to playing games when they get a bad feeling about a teammate or team comp and being able to then turn around and look for a game they want to play. Not only is it possible it is warranted.

Roundabout

06-23-2012

After reading most of what ^ has said, I can only assume that he has little to no life. Get over yourself home boy.

Spleen Fracture

06-23-2012

no