Does match making get worse after a patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

06-21-2012

After the recent patch I went on a 7 game losing streak, and I'm not sure if this is bad luck or something happened to match making. Some of the games I played poorly, but my teammates seemed worse than normal.

I stopped having teammates with revive. One group I had didn't use revive for the windmill fight. My teammates charge into the entire enemy team 1 by 1 and die. They tower dive the entire game and never push minion waves.

This is blind pick btw. My queue times were about a minute long.

DiscworldDeath

06-21-2012

I think post patch, usually, not this time, we get the same thing as on weekends, when players who don't play a lot hop on over to check how things are.

Right now, due to the non-changey nature of the patch, dunno.

Aloretec

06-21-2012

I noticed I had really short queues(Before the servers crashed) but was getting paired with really bad players.

I missed the long ass queue all ready.

inFe eD

06-21-2012

Yes. Matchmaking gets noticeably worse every time they tweak it.

Lopretni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I've noticed that I've been raging. Way more than usual. And I realized the quality of my team mates took a sharp decline recently. AFKers, Brazilians, pubstars, etc. It's like suddenly 1600 ELO became ELO hell.

LiLNinjaJR

06-22-2012

Yep. It has for me for sure -_- The game I just had was so bad -_- just bad overall. Don't know when to retreat or when to attack or anything at all. Sometimes I wonder why they're even level 30 -_-

DiscworldDeath

06-22-2012

Weekend Dominion commencing

Lucanesti

06-22-2012

Everyone has 0 Elo now.

DiscworldDeath

06-23-2012

No, that's only your visible invisible Elo, it's now invisibly invisible, but it's still there.