@Riot Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vøidn0ise

06-23-2012

Are you at all working on a ranked queue for it? I think that'd be a ton of fun personally. I'd really enjoy it and I'm sure others would too. I don't lay dominion much, but when I get stressed with SR I usually play a game or two and it's a ton of fun really. Anyone agree?

NamKim

06-23-2012

I know that a lot of people desire a ranked Dominion option. However, I think that Riot is first working on fixing some problems on Dominions before going down that route. However, I do know that RiotNome is lobbying for the addition of a ranked option.

So, unfortunately, all we can really do is wait and play more Dominion...oh darn, I need to play more Dominion while waiting. It is going to be hard, but if I have to

Vøidn0ise

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I know that a lot of people desire a ranked Dominion option. However, I think that Riot is first working on fixing some problems on Dominions before going down that route. However, I do know that RiotNome is lobbying for the addition of a ranked option.

So, unfortunately, all we can really do is wait and play more Dominion...oh darn, I need to play more Dominion while waiting. It is going to be hard, but if I have to
Great. It'd also be good cause it would be another solo queue you could go into. I'd play it a lot.

FDru

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarii View Post
Great. It'd also be good cause it would be another solo queue you could go into. I'd play it a lot.
That is actually not good. Dominion can't support an additional queue with its current playerbase (also, it would be two queues, not one).

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Clearly current non ranked darft q should be closed down, and then a ranked one implemented.

DiscworldDeath

06-23-2012

Nevermind, read it wrong.