Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners – NA 6.17.2012 Extended Outage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathfrost13

06-20-2012

Give every1 free Pulsefire Ezreal skin with Ezreal.

CareTakerz

06-20-2012

I like you CaptSturm least you keep us updated..

Orpheus Rajnish

06-20-2012

Thank you for the IP boost, even though I'm not sure that we are entitled anything because of this accident, but none the less I will take them gladly. I do think there are a number of us that understand how much work goes into these patches, and if no one else has thanked you for it yet, let me. Thank you for busting your ass for close to 24 hours to get the games back online so that we could play. I know the servers are down...for the same patch...but I'm assuming this time it's not that big of a problem. Also, if there is anyway the community can help, like running beta versions of the patch first to cate bugs...or just beta testing for you guys...let us know. :-)

1angelz

06-20-2012

Great will satisfy that lost time for some ppl
Riot hears the community again

xXxpecial

06-20-2012

i wonder what we get this time :3

SilverSniper11

06-20-2012

Double IP Boost for a day! DO EIT RIOT!

Sønata Arctica

06-20-2012

Test Server for what? They change the value of one simply potion and them LoL fall on bugs that never ends, so pls Riot, make a test server that really works, and put your employees to test it before apply... just saying...

SnowRider04

06-20-2012

Glad to see you put so much effort in. I'm kinda glad this patch crashed It's been a while :P I hate having to see you guys work double time on a weekend. But it's good to see your responsiveness over it.

Keep up the good work, don't let the haters get to ya!

<3 ya Riot!

Asazen

06-20-2012

"IP Boost has been extended for the next month" We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sønata Arctica

06-20-2012

Test server for what? If you have one, use it... before mess the life of 12kk of players