Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners – NA 6.17.2012 Extended Outage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sertur1

06-20-2012

Thanks Riot! Appreciate the detail and actual update on the problem. My only complaint was that of which you just solved, being properly addressing the community. Keep up the awesome work.

NoLuckJustBBQ

06-20-2012

It happens, they just need a better way to test these patchs but im okay not playing for a day aslong as they increase the quality of the game and learn from past mistakes.

LGD MadMoxxi

06-20-2012

wonderful =3 hope ppl would stop raging about getting free rp =\

KillrBeauty

06-20-2012

Thx Riot, loving this IP boost!

Symphony RegaIia

06-20-2012

ITT: slow people not realizing this is from yesterday and before the 2nd big screw up currently happening

Archonas

06-20-2012

20-win IP boost incoming...

thundarlips

06-20-2012

People can't ***** all they want about not being about to play, but Riot at least listens to their community. When you can admit your mistakes and move forward that's really all we can ask for when mistakes are made. Everyone makes them. Thank you Riot for the unnecessary but welcomed ip boost. I look forward to one day meeting one of you guys upon the fields of justice.

IreScal

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ryuudou:
ITT: slow people not realizing this is from yesterday and before the 2nd big screw up currently happening

Either way, it's good to know they're on the job.

Many thanks Riot.

jawbit

06-20-2012

lol the servers do NOT like this patch

WelcomeToLevel1

06-20-2012

Thanks for the 10 win IP boost, I'll enjoy it tomorrow! I guess the 1 positive thing about being on the other half of hte world.... everyone else got screwed in the middle of the day, and it's midnight here so it'll be fine later hahaha