my journey from elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gothor Kensingto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Hello guys

i just wanted to tell you that i am stuck in elo hell 1000-1200 Elo bracket so guys

ill Encourage my self by posting every game i play

and my target is to reach at least 1500 elo

please guys dont dislike will make me sad

ill take a picture of every game i did after this post

your friend luckyhunter.

note : my english aint that good

here is my 1st game : http://i.imgur.com/gBEAH.jpg

here is my 2nd game : http://i.imgur.com/jjOyU.jpg

here is my 3rd game :http://imgur.com/d0K5r

here is my 4th game : we had 2 afk so i afked with them so my score doesnt go horrible http://i.imgur.com/jrfAr.jpg

Squid squid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

you aren't in elo hell if your carry play is 7/4 against 1k elo players

you belooong theeere

(I do encourage your practice and hope you reach your goal, but try to realize that your elo is going up because you are improving, and not slowly dragging yourself out of hell.)

Gothor Kensingto

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid squid View Post
you aren't in elo hell if your carry play is 7/4 against 1k elo players

you belooong theeere

(I do encourage your practice and hope you reach your goal, but try to realize that your elo is going up because you are improving, and not trudging through human filth on your way up!)
true story bro i got that bad score cuz i like in last 2 mins died 2 times cuz i knew we were gonna win ty for the comment tho.btw ur level 27 unless that is ur smurf :P

Gothor Kensingto

06-20-2012

seems u guys dont wanna share with me so this is closed

Jimmy Dee

06-20-2012

Practice CS'ing more, your cs for the timer is pretty bad, At least try for 140 at 17 min, Thats what I useally get (Still Practicing)

OG Skywalker

06-20-2012

[QUOTE=luckyhunter4ever;25631104]Hello guys

i just wanted to tell you that i am stuck in elo hell 1000-1200 Elo bracket so guys

ill Encourage my self by posting every game i play

and my target is to reach at least 1500 elo

please guys dont dislike will make me sad

ill take a picture of every game i did after this post

your friend luckyhunter.

note : my english aint that good

i dont mean to be a downer, but this really isnt that interesting, i feel that over 70% of the LoL community has been through the elo hell phase and most are still stuck there.

Imho, gl, i did it from below 1k and am now gold.
Not that hard, just takes focus.

Again 70% of LoL players have been through this phase. Really not that exciting.

Cane Mint

06-20-2012

^ last hit bro. i still remember when i first learned this game some guy told me to last hit... i was like "wtf are you talking about"

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

True ELO hell lies at around 500 and down, when you land feeding teammates and even though you find yourself at 5/1, you cannot carry the game against and entire opposition where every player has more kills than you. That, my friends, is ELO Hell.

HeadChief

06-20-2012

At the elo you should pick up champions that can solo the entire team by yourself. AD carries aren't the answer, might aswell give that role to some noob that will farm items and auto attack and still do dmg at the very least, don't solo top because you need to take on a role that would be able to help your entire team and you cant rely on farming a lane and hoping that your team is good. Keep your teamates positive and make sure from the experience you should have by now, you know what will trigger someone to nerd rage and troll. So my reccomendations are playing mid and jungle MAINLY jungle. and have control of ganking lanes.

WarEra

06-20-2012

positioning