TT Rant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaac Nassimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Here is the fix senor rioteer!

Put the summoner's circle farther back, so that players have to walk backwards more than the current 5 "units" to heal to full health. This way, if team Push forces team Turtle to retreat, they effectively have time to kill off the turret/nexus and secure their rightful win!

If you need any more advice or perhaps a demonstration I would be happy to come in to the office, i live fairly nearby

Shroud Walker

06-20-2012

How about just make the Nexus harder to get to from the fountain?

Isaac Nassimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

by making it farther away. Thats the reason im a SENIOR member and youre a junior member

SorceryPower

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddíck View Post
that is logical yes, but its not like their 1200 elo or somethign... if they want to win there going to try as hard as they can. most aren't dumb enough to leave the base maybe me and you should play a game?
so if they stay in the base with the inhibitors up while the other team freefarms in the jungle that won't help them at all.

i fail to see your point.

Diamondragan

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
A simpler solution will be to reduce the laser range.
You mean the range that blasts people sitting in the tiny areas on both sides of the fountain?

Or did they fix that? Because laser range is just stupid long on TT considering how small the fountain is.

Gizaru

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
A simpler solution will be to reduce the laser range.
That would probably fix a lot of the problem.

Earlier you mentioned lowering the healing rate at the fountain. This might cause too much of a shift in the early game. Would it be possible just to lower the size of the healing area of the fountain? Or, perhaps too complex, lower the healing rate of the fountain if the laser was firing?

Also, I would like to thank you for all of your responses in this thread. I have been lurking the TT forums for awhile and I have never seen a red give so much attention to anything here. It is really nice to see that the map is still getting some attention.

Arrogant Egotist

06-20-2012

My biggest problem is characters like Skarner, Alistar, Blitzcrank and other characters who possess the power to move you can usually pull you into the fountain with relative ease, plus characters like Caitlin, Ziggs, and Tristana who can just straight up shoot you from inside the safety of their fountain while your at their mid turret, maybe pushing the final turret + nexus inwards toward the middle of the map a bit more or pulling the main fountain outwards away from the middle of the map a bit could help? Either way I don't feel like you should be able to hit the last turret from the fountain with anything short of a global/semiglobal. I like the idea of making it so the fountain heals a little less, or maybe making it so the laser has a bit less range ( top of the steps instead of on the steps perhaps?)

dosavian

06-20-2012

Honestly this looks very fun, but there's probably some mystical reason that I overlooked in my 5 seconds of thinking. Some funspoiling guy is prolly gunna figure that out in a couple of pages, I'm not gunna be that guy.... this time.

Zelenov

06-21-2012

How about this:

Deleting the nexus turret
Giving 2nd tear turrets a buff and life regen
Add the condition to only hit the nexus by destroying all 4 turrets and both inhibs

HKnux5112

06-21-2012

Look, it just goes to show, the only thing they are "willing" to do is shorten the laser range, which wouldn't matter since they can still pull minions back, and you'd have to take tower aggro to take on turret.

Riot is best. If it doesn't work for them, it won't work for us.