Cassiopeia Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

06-21-2012

I'm still working on figuring out what her strongest start is. I've tried Chalice, but I've been going top frequently with Ruby + Amp Tome. It seems my strongest games have been the ones where I rushed RoA... but I can't help but keep thinking that AUG + Rylai's serves all the same goals and then some, better.

How imperative is Deathcap to Cass? I've played games with and without, but not enough to really tell if it's necessary. One item I've really enjoyed is Sweeper. E has a pretty long range, and being able to continue spam even when your target ducks behind a wall is proving valuable.

HaIfhearted

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
How imperative is Deathcap to Cass? I've played games with and without, but not enough to really tell if it's necessary.
Not very.
Deathcap is a lategame luxury item you buy when you already have Void Staff and can afford to pick up some extra damage.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

06-21-2012

She has high base ratios. You can build her pretty tanky and do a lot of damage.FH/Wardens + Rylais + Abyssal.

Farlynlol

06-21-2012

The problem with cass is when u get a lot of gap closers on the enemy team... last game i played as cass on dominion, they had kassadin, xin, kong and two more that i dont remember, but they had gap closers... every team fight, they would just jump and instakill me... no one on my team did enough damage to kill the other team, then we lost that game... But, she is awesome to play, when u play her enough you'll see that you can do amazing things, and one last thing, maybe it's just me , but i think she is much better top...i normally start boots + prosp + 2hp, then wota, rylai, maybe a zhonia and a abyssal...

HaIfhearted

06-22-2012

@Farlynlol I had a Cass game (I went top, of course) where the enemy had Jax, Panth, and Xin Zhao.

Ended up going 14/6/10 and winning that game.

Cassio has the range that, if you're careful, you can stay out of range of pretty much all conventional gap-closers while still outputting extremely large amounts of damage.

Pretty much the only things that can get in your face if you're keeping your distance are the REALLY ridiculous gap-closers like Kass ult or J4 flagpull+ult combo.

Oynyena Maria

06-22-2012

Alielover

06-22-2012

Farlynlol

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
@Farlynlol I had a Cass game (I went top, of course) where the enemy had Jax, Panth, and Xin Zhao.

Ended up going 14/6/10 and winning that game.

Cassio has the range that, if you're careful, you can stay out of range of pretty much all conventional gap-closers while still outputting extremely large amounts of damage.

Pretty much the only things that can get in your face if you're keeping your distance are the REALLY ridiculous gap-closers like Kass ult or J4 flagpull+ult combo.
My problem was that everyone on the enemy team inta jumped on me, we had no real tank, so it was a retarded game, not my best game too...
But i know,, always going top i've won nearly 15 straight games with her, she is awesome in dominion, if u got a team that can protect you , you can kill everyone, it's just me being too greed, then i get ou of position and die.