Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game reports effective?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

08-27-2010

Just finished one of the worst games ever. Two idiots who teamed up rolled over my team, admitted, but they continued ****-talking and insulting everyone for straight 40 minutes. I and at least 2 other people (one from their team) reported them.

Is there any chance those idiots will get what's coming to them, or did I just waste time reporting? -.-

EIometer

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Your single report will not be enough to ban them (unless it's really bad, like impersonation of riot staff). But your report can be the report that reaches the threshold of banworthy, so I would continue to send reports in on these type of players. It's like voting.

Abedeus

08-27-2010

Quote:
StyLeD:
Your single report will not be enough to ban them (unless it's really bad, like impersonation of riot staff). But your report can be the report that reaches the threshold of banworthy, so I would continue to send reports in on these type of players. It's like voting.

One of them had 23 leaves, so I'm guessing more people reported him... Someone who q dodges or leaves so often is bound to get some reports.