How do you find your win/loss ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelReign

06-19-2012

For normal games. All I see are my recent matches and I'm kind of interested in my overall playing.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

06-19-2012

At the end of the game, Look at your wins losses. Say you have 5 wins and 6 losses.

5:6 = About 1:1.3 W/L ratio.

SteelReign

06-19-2012

I never noticed a "losses" anywhere, whenever I hover over someone it usually just tells me the number of wins. I know how to calc ratios, lol.

Summonhole

06-20-2012

Here's an image of where they can be found. Wins circled in green, losses in red.

xXRAVENXx08

06-24-2012

is there a way i can see my win/loss ratio without having played a match?

Litral

06-24-2012

lolmatches.com could work. If someone you play with has the client installed, it'll automatically grab your stats and put it on the site. Check it out.

xXRAVENXx08

06-24-2012

tyvm

IGintokiI

06-25-2012

Sorry to hijack this thread but I just checked out my and other people's stats on that site and it shows wins/losses far lower than the ammount it shows in game. This site doesn't seem to be accurate at all.

NidaIee Sin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGintokiI View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread but I just checked out my and other people's stats on that site and it shows wins/losses far lower than the ammount it shows in game. This site doesn't seem to be accurate at all.
the site only updates when a game is played where a summoner is running the site client.

the site uses the client to slurp match statistics. it will show you when the last recorded game is. if the wins/losses are far lower, it's most likely that the last recorded match was far in the past.

FA Hikao

09-23-2013

lolking.net