Help with game issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 chaaaainz

06-18-2012

Whenever i try to play dominion the summoning champs screen comes up then about half way this thing comes up called bugsplat? idk what this is but it says theres some problems then pretty much kicks me out of that screen

Dera Mochimazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Probably caused by a corrupted file. You can fix it by clicking the gear icon on the splash screen(screen with the play button). And clicking repair.

2 chaaaainz

06-19-2012

its says its something to do with intel video driver process?

Jing Qian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

BugSplat issues are caused your computers hardware or the graphic settings on your LoL account.

Use the following to fix the error:
1. Make sure your Video Card Drivers are up to date:
We have a step by step guide available for this process here: Updating your Video Card Drivers

2. Update your DirectX:
You can find more information about DirectX, as well as a step by step guide to updating it here: DirectX Suggestions

3. Make sure you have all available Windows updates:
You may need to reboot your computer several times to install them all. Return to Windows update after each reboot until there are no longer any updates to install: http://update.microsoft.com

4. Run a Repair:
Occasionally, problems are caused by a corrupt file. This is especially true if your problem emerged after a recent patch or re-install. To run the repair function on your copy of League of Legends, simply open the game and click the gear button at the top, right-hand corner of the first window that appears (the Patcher).

yoshi dragon123

05-22-2014

Whenever I try to update LOL it will always get stuck and freeze no matter what I do and it's not my ISP!!!!!