Early Oracle's Elixir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bilvo

06-18-2012

If the enemy team is warding and I'm jungling, should I buy an early oracles?

Omegadcc

06-18-2012

its always good to get oracle asap

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

no one ever dus tho

tehmadflip

06-19-2012

as a support player bot i often end up early oracle for keeping control bot. The challenge in doing so is that you then need to be even more cautious and I like being able to sacrifice to save my AD if needed. once you add in your oracle you are worth more gold effectively due to your loss in conjuntion with the opponents gain. As a jungler its easier to put the extra money into oracle, clearing the path for ganks, a little extra gold recouped from killing oracles, and knowing if the opponents can expect you. And since you are jungling, any time you enter a lane its a joint effort with your teams advantage in numbers, lowering the risk of the oracle loss.

Naramiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2012

I'll often go for select pinks instead, at places where I'm sure the enemy team has a ward (e.g. Dragon). That way I'm only paying an extra 50g per location, which is a lot more manageable in the early game.