Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Avalon, The Clockwork Artifact

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iminonai

08-02-2012

bump.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

08-25-2012

Quote:
[Passive] Techmaturgy
Avalon's movement speed increases by 1 for every 8 ability power he has.
easy and cheese passive...Leo like's!!

Quote:
Q] Electro Pulse 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 sec. cooldown
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range:650
Avalon casts a surge of energy at target enemy dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+0.7 AP) magic damage

i like it..clean and simple skill... BUT...follow my lead imagine if you pick blue buff (easy to do rigth?) when you do, you gonna have at level 18 = 40% cd reduc so.....the 4 seconds cooldown goes for 2,4 seconds dealing more than 500 damage (considering 400 AP, wich by the way is easy to acomplish) .....my point here is the AP ratio is high, the cooldown is too low, and the mana is walking on the edge of falling into the abyss of ".....where's my mana go to?"

Quote:
[W] Artificial Intelligence 8 sec. cooldown
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range: 625
Passive: Avalon gains .5%/1%/2%/4%/6% increase in his ability power.
Active: Avalon sends out a wave of energy dealing 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6 AP) as magic damage, stunning all of the enemies in the radius for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.

i see what ya doing here!!! BUT .5% early game is NOTHANG!!!...6% is fine....again the AP ratio is kinda high for a straigth AP dudez...specially when he is stunning

Quote:
E] Disassemble 20/14/12/10/8 sec. cooldown
Cost: 0 Mana
Range: Self-Cast
Avalon falls apart, becoming untargetable for the next 2 seconds, Avalon is able to move his parts during this time. After the duration, Avalon reassembles at his current location, becoming targetable again.

My favorite skill....nothing to add or remove here...maybe the cooldown end game is too low...but it is ok!! he is squishy

Quote:
[R] Super Charge 120/105/90 sec. cooldown
Cost: 100 Mana
Range: 5500
Avalon opens up his chest to reveal his power core, and channels for 1.5 seconds to charge a major ball of unstable energy. After the channel, this ability is fired at target location and deals 200/325/450 (+0.7 AP) magic damage to enemy champions in the radius and silencing them for 1/1.5/2 seconds.

3 stuff buggin me....
1 Range ...Lux's ult have 3000
2 AP ratio...is a lil high but ...having second thougths its 1,5 seconds casting...WICH you can do when Disassembled?
3 silencing...you already have a stun

overall Avalon is a good mage, he is simply and direct to the point, his kit looks way too complete

other than that good champ!!