Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Avalon, The Clockwork Artifact

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iminonai

06-19-2012

@Veinhoff:

The stats are a mirror of Orianna.

Thanks for the +1 on the lore!

I nerfed the passive from a 5:8 last night to a 1:8 as several people pointed out how much it was, which i had missed because it was 1 o'clock in the morining.

I'm still thinking about the values you questioned me about, as I made this champion at 1 o'clock in the morning and will be gone most of the day today.

I have nerfed the stun down to 2 to match Veigar's stun.

This was the intended effect of Disassemble, purely an easy escape mechanism, without the damage of Vlad's Sanguine Pool, which it was mostly derived from.

The 3 second's channel is a mirror of Fiddlesticks' but it will have a range of about Ziggs' ultimate bomb and Pantheon's Grand Skyfall

He's still in stage one, so any tips from ANYONE on how to improve/change his abilities, would be greatly appreciated.

Iminonai

06-19-2012

Added:

Ability Information
Advanced Tactics
Ability Images
Concept Art

Nhan Fiction

06-20-2012

I think the numbers need some work. W having a stun increase at very certain levels is awkward, and I don't think it exists in LoL. I would just make it a gradual increase from 1-5.

E is my favorite move for the kit, conceptually. Very creative, concept-wise.

I think the channel on R is probably a bit too long at 3 seconds. You could probably shave it down to 1.5 to 2 and it would be OK.

Great job!

ThePandara

06-20-2012

in the overall, all skill are good but a few fix are needed.

E: Same as Vladimir but with no effect...why wouldnt he drop micro-robots when dissembling that could slow, deal dmg or something :P

R: CD is waaaaaaaaaaayyy too long for the dmg it does...Nunu ult is around that time too, slows and does 3 times what your ult does, just telling

good luck come look at my champ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1014357

ThePandara

06-20-2012

oh and about the ult, its a bit like pantheon and ziggs

good luck

jeasone

06-20-2012

i think the movement speed should have a cap

Iminonai

06-20-2012

@ jeasone: Why? +800 AP = +100 movespeed.

Base Movespeed: 300
Passive boost (With 800 AP): 100
Boots (Sorcerer shoes): 70.

470 Move speed with 800 AP.

I see no reason for a nerf/cap.

Iminonai

06-20-2012

bump

Darkhubmega

06-22-2012

Innate :with full W, a rabadons deathcap, and full archangels staff (nothing else) he gets 36 or so move speed. not super OP, but a bit fast with movement quints, given he is a robot. (blitzcrank nonwithstanding, as he is overclocking to do that)

Q : reminds me of ezreals "essence flux" that's what i feel this ability is, just, like half the cooldown.

W : Stuns for 2 seconds, 4.8 sec full cooldown reduction. stun, 2.8 seconds, stun... not loving that.

E : So ridiculous. its a zhonyas based escape, and with full cooldown reduction (not hard to get) its 4.8 seconds of cooldown. unless it goes off cooldown after the Ability fully ends, its 2.8 seconds until he can dodge everything for 2 seconds again.

R : What is the radius on this? Dont really have too much to say on this, as it seems to be ok. not too much/too little damage for an ult with range, and the silence makes it a great initate ability.

Iminonai

06-24-2012

@Darkhubmega:

Innate: With 800 AP, Avalon gains 100 movespeed. With what you are implying, this would be 1404 Ability Power

(140 [Deathcap] + 1210[Archangels fully stacked] + 54 [4% from W] ).

1404 / 8 = 175.5. (1 Move Speed for every 8 AP: X/8 ratio. Here X = 1404, hence the equation)

This gives Avalon 175.5 movespeed.

Check your math again, thanks .

Base: 300
Passive (+1404 AP): 175.5
Total: 475.5 MS.

Any questions?

Q: It was based off of Ryze's Q, cooldown/damage/scaling are all the same minus the mana scaling.

W: This was based off Annie's W. Cooldown/damage/mana cost/ range all the same.

E: Vlad with 40% cd reduction has the same cooldown, escape mechanic, AND does DAMAGE.

R: The radius is Ziggs' Mega Inferno Bomb explosion radius. Same damage/ a little upped range/ mana cost/ and cooldown

Please. Check other champions actually in the game before calling mine OP.

Regards,

Chiir0n