Ward like.. Item for dominion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Exactly! Sounds as it should be.
Well, that may as well be, but not when that means only building the one item.

More items that offer surviveability and utility are good. There should be more offense/defense items hybrid, especially for AP champions.

Volandum

06-19-2012

There's more than just Frozen heart. Some examples include Hextech Sweeper, Spirit Visage and Athene's Unholy Grail.

DiscworldDeath

06-19-2012

The options for armour are a lot less, and when I think offensive/defensive for AP I don't necessarily think CDR. Can even go ahead and call CDR defensive on some champions

For armour, you've got Zhonya's, Randuin's, Frozen Heart really, and FH is way more expensive.

BTW, you forgot Haunting Guise.

Volandum

06-19-2012

You only need to go to glacial for the offense, and glacial is very cost effective for mages.

CDR is just awesome.

VoidInsanity

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
There's more than just Frozen heart. Some examples include Hextech Sweeper, Spirit Visage and Athene's Unholy Grail.
Which are not going to keep you alive very long if you get them and do not give much damage. The AP defensive items are outclassed by their AD and tank counterparts hence mages get the tank defensive items. They have to, theirs suck.

NeoMitchel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
I've mused with the idea of adding a Wriggle's replacement that places visible, destructible beacons. Worth testing?
i like the idea of a ward (granting anywhere from teemo shroom vision to no vision at all) that doesn't go stealth and can be jumped to.

NeoMitchel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

i think we could use a cheep ap armor item to help out some ap champs early on