Ward like.. Item for dominion.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

I play a lot of lee sin and wards are amazing on him, I always get a wriggles in summoners rift even if I'm not jungle.

Can we get something similar for dominion? I can see why you took them out but can we get something similar? Even if it's just something you can place down without any sight.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

06-18-2012

This actually would be a useful item since there are so many champions who lack the ability to safely check brush/trigger boxes and have no use for a Hextech Sweeper.

urmamasllama

06-18-2012

CV
you're welcome

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
CV
you're welcome
Uh no, I mean wards to dash to not for sight.

urmamasllama

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevezy View Post
they "could" change the active on sweeper to have a physical item put in with the vision. but i don't think you really want to buy sweeper on lee sin :\

Reevezy

06-18-2012

lol no I don't think you would.

VoidInsanity

06-18-2012

It exists, its called Teemo.

Reevezy

06-18-2012

Or even just normal wards that disappear a lot faster than they do in summoners rift.

larkhill

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevezy View Post

we have these. they're called teammates

HaIfhearted

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
I mean the whole idea that wards are too powerful for the map only really applies to the current SR ward meta. If you tweak them for the map a bit, I think they might be balanced.

For example, in SR, you can buy wards very cheaply for a long duration of vision and a pretty large sight radius. But all of these stats are tweakable. The duration can be made much smaller, the price can be adjusted, the vision radius shortened (it would have to be...) but also, you could limit them to item actives with CDs longer than the actual duration. This would give ward dashing champions a little boost, hopefully just enough to add fun factor without breaking anything.

What if in Dom wards
The problem with Dom wards is that it would be VERY easy to cover nearly the entire jungle with just a couple of well-placed wards, making any sort of attempted sneaking null and void.

The SR jungles are big enough that that would be impractical, but Dom is small enough that 4-5 wards would grant almost total vision of half the map.

With about 10 wards or so, you would always know exactly where your opponents are at all times, which just wouldn't be fun or fair.

12345 ... 11